- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2011.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force.
- Applicant's attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of Government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
- Educational Qualification.
- Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi
- Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos
- Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu
- Port-Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt
- Benin: 81 Air Maritime Group,Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna
- Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano
- Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri
- Akure: 323 Artillery Regiment, Owena Barracks, Akure
- Sokoto: 26 Battalion, Gingiya Barracks, Sokoto
- Yola: 75 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola
- All applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents listed under Paragraph 9(b) at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 7.
- Photocopies of:
- (I) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done less than 5 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- (II) Educational and Trade Certificates
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution.
- The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected.
- The application fee is N1000 only.
For Airmen/AirwomenOnline Registration Starts 10th January 2011 Closes On 1st April 2011.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Hello there! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to Free Job alerts for latest Jobs by email.